Head Over Heels offers exciting day camps from 9am to 4pm during school vacation times to children age 3* to 12. Campers will enjoy 15-40 minute rotations of various activities, including (but not limited to) foam pit, trampoline, tumble track, bars, balance beams, vault, parallel bars, tumbling, circus arts, break dancing, martial arts, arts and crafts, games and more.
*Three year old campers are welcome to attend the half day camp only
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CAMPERS MUST BE COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED!
We invite children of all backgrounds and skill levels to join our Day Camps offered throughout the school year and over the summer.
- Full Day, Full Week (9:00am-4:00pm): $300
- Half Day, Full Week (9:00am-12:00pm - may stay until 1 if a lunch is packed): $245
- Single Day (Full or Half Day): $70
- Extended Care (7:30am-5:30pm) - price includes both pre-care and after-care): $20/day
- Multiple Week Discount* - sign up for multiple, full weeks and receive 5% off!
- Sibling Discount* - sign siblings up for a full week and receive 5% off!
- Early Bird Discount - TBA
*Multiple Week and Sibling Discounts cannot be combined
HOW TO REGISTER
- Sign up online. Go to the calendar link below and choose the camp you wish to sign up for
- Call 510-655-1265 and sign up over the phone
- Visit our office and sign up in person
Please see the calendar for camp specific camp dates. If you do not see a camp on the date you would like, we may be able to accommodate requests for additional camps.
Click here for the Camp Calendar
TYPICAL CAMP SCHEDULE
Our camp days are jam packed with many activities, and we follow a tight schedule. Here’s an example of a typical camp day*:
- 9:00-9:45—Warm-up, Stretch and Games
- 10:15-10:30—Snack Time (fresh fruit provided)
- 10:30-11:00—Aerial Arts
- 11:00-11:30—Balance Beams
- 12:00-1:00—Lunch Time and Outside Play (weather permitting)
- 2:00-2:30—Arts and Crafts
- 2:30-3:00—Free Time
- 3:00-3:30—Martial Arts
- 3:30-3:45—Snack Time (crackers provided)
- 3:45-4:00—Quiet Activity and Check-Out
* Activities vary from day to day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please click here to visit our FAQ page for camp.