Head Over Heels offers exciting day camps from 9am to 4pm during school vacation times to children age 3* to 12. Campers will enjoy 20-40 minute rotations of various activities, including (but not limited to) foam pit, trampoline, tumble track, bars, balance beams, vault, parallel bars, tumbling, circus arts, break dancing, martial arts, arts and crafts, games and more.
*Three year old campers are welcome to attend the half day camp only
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CAMPERS MUST BE COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED!
We invite children of all backgrounds to join our recreational and pre-school Day Camps offered throughout the school year and over the summer.
- Full Day, Full Week (9:00am-4:00pm): $300**
- Half Day, Full Week (9:00am-12:00pm - may stay until 1 if a lunch is packed): $245
- Single Day (Full or Half Day): $70
- Extended Care (7:30am-5:30pm) - price includes both pre-care and after-care): $20/day
**Starting January 2015, Full Day Full Week Camp tuition will increase to $325.
- Multiple Week Discount* - sign up for multiple, full weeks and receive 5% off!
- Sibling Discount* - sign siblings up for a full week and receive 5% off!
- Early Bird Discount - TBA
*Multiple Week and Sibling Discounts cannot be combined; multiple week discount only applies to camps within the same session (i.e. 2 weeks of summer camp are eligible, but 1 week of winter and 1 week of summer camp are not eligible for the discount), and apply only to full weeks.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Sign up online. Go to the calendar link below and choose the camp you wish to sign up for
- Call 510-655-1265 and sign up over the phone
- Visit our office and sign up in person
Please see the calendar for camp specific camp dates. If you are interested in organizing a camp for a date you do not see, please contact our camp director, Shayna Sleight, at email@example.com or call (510) 655-1265. We need at least 5 children to be able to run a camp. We may not be able to accomodate all requests for additional camps.
Click here for the Camp Calendar
TYPICAL CAMP SCHEDULE
Our camp days are jam packed with many activities, and we follow a tight schedule. Camp may occur in our pre-school gym and/or our main gym dpeneding on the size of the camp and the age of the campers. Here’s an example of a typical camp day*:
- 9:00-9:45—Warm-up, Stretch and Games
- 10:15-10:30—Snack Time (fresh fruit provided)
- 10:30-11:00—Circus Arts
- 11:00-11:30—Balance Beams
- 12:00-1:00—Lunch Time and Outside Play (weather permitting)
- 2:00-2:30—Arts and Crafts
- 2:30-3:00—Foam Pit
- 3:00-3:30—Martial Arts
- 3:30-3:45—Snack Time (crackers provided)
- 3:45-4:00—Quiet Activity and Check-Out
* This is a SAMPLE schedule - times and activities vary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please click here to visit our FAQ page for camp.