Do you ever feel like going out
on a Friday night…
But don’t know what to do
with your kids?
Well we have an answer for you!
Every Friday night
6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Enjoy an evening out while your kids enjoy a night of flipping, jumping and playing! Parent’s Night Out (PNO) is a way for you to have a night out and have your child(ren) in a safe, active, and fun environment.
For children ages 4* and up
- 6:00-6:30 pm – Dinner (Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza)
- 6:30-6:40 pm – Introduction and rules
- 6:40-9:00 pm – Supervised playtime in the gym
- 9:00-10:30 pm – Snack and chill out time with a kid appropriate movie (Snack not provided)
- 10:30 pm – Pick Up (Late pick ups will incur a $1.00 per minute charge applied to your account and payable on next visit)
- One child = $40
- Two or more children = $35 per child (Siblings)
- Payment must be made in full at sign-in.
- All children must be checked in & signed out
- No make-ups for missed classes allowed in PNO
- Maximum number of children is 32
- $5 extra charge if you sign up after 12pm on Friday